The BA in New Technologies for Applied Arts, alongside NABA BA in Media Design and Multimedia Arts, completes the Academy’s educational proposals in the multimedia arts sector. The course, in fact, has been conceived to train three types of professional figures, respectively in the fields of motion graphics, 3D design and game development.
Over the three years, students will complete design work and participate in workshops to gain an insight into the common features of these subjects (during the first year in particular) and will then specialize in the application of one subject.
At the end of their studies, graduates will be ready to either begin their professional careers in the chosen field or embark on a two-years Master of Arts degree.
After completing the course, students will be able to:
- Design and create complex graphics objects
- Produce high-quality motion graphics projects
- Devise and create articulated 3D projects
- Create complex design and animation projects
- Design games, including characters, dynamics and interactions
- Create video games using the main development platforms
Graduates of the BA in Digital Production will have the theoretical, technical, and design practical skills to launch a career as:
- Motion graphic artist
- Games animator
- After effects artist
- Cgi animator
- 3D artist
- 3D animator
- 3D designer
- Character designer
- 3D developer
- Game developer
- Gameplay programmer
- Tools/ui programmer
* Image Credits: NABA Institutional Brochure.